ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Stasha Becker aka North West Mommy, the mother and photographer of her 6 year old son Julian and their huge dog, a 7 year old Newfoundland named Max. The family lives in the Pacific Northwest, on an island just above Seattle. As Stasha states, “Our island is one big playground and there are adventures galore.” The above photos show the close bond between man and best friend and hopefully their friendship will last a life time.
Ted Talks - Sally Kohn: Let’s try emotional correctness.
There you go, Tumblr.
it looks like the world’s most famous animation studio, filled with experienced talent, actually knows what they’re doing! gasp and awe
while i still maintain my original criticisms of Frozen (Disney’s lack of creativity when it comes to design etc etc), people really need to see the movie because it’s actually pretty decent gasp and awe x2
I’m not fond of Frozen’s concept but I’m kind of tired of people criticise movies they haven’t watched